Primary tabs
Displaying 14201 - 14400 of 15568
| No. | voice | |
|---|---|---|
| 14201 | 璃央 All Honors All Honors | |
| 14202 | 璃央 All Green All Green | |
| 14203 | 璃央 All Terminals All Terminals | |
| 14204 | 璃央 Thirteen Orphans Thirteen Orphans | |
| 14205 | 璃央 Thirteen-wait Thirteen Orphans Thirteen-wait Thirteen Orphans | |
| 14206 | 璃央 Four Big Winds Four Big Winds | |
| 14207 | 璃央 Four Little Winds Four Little Winds | |
| 14208 | 璃央 Four Quads Four Quads | |
| 14209 | 璃央 Nine Gates Nine Gates | |
| 14210 | 璃央 True Nine Gates True Nine Gates | |
| 14211 | 璃央 Mangan at Draw Mangan at Draw | |
| 14212 | 璃央 Counted Yakuman Counted Yakuman | |
| 14213 | 璃央 Mangan Mangan | |
| 14214 | 璃央 Haneman Haneman | |
| 14215 | 璃央 Baiman Baiman | |
| 14216 | 璃央 Sanba iman Sanba iman | |
| 14217 | 璃央 Yakuman Yakuman | |
| 14218 | 璃央 Double Yakuman Double Yakuman | |
| 14219 | 璃央 Triple Yakuman Triple Yakuman | |
| 14220 | 璃央 Quadruple Yakuman Quadruple Yakuman | |
| 14221 | 璃央 Quintuple Yakuman Quintuple Yakuman | |
| 14222 | 璃央 Sextuple Yakuman Hehe... Sextuple Yakuman! | |
| 14223 | 璃央 Tenpai (Ready Hand) Tenpai. The predator awaits... | |
| 14224 | 璃央 No-ten (No Ready Hand) No-ten. You're testing my patience. | |
| 14225 | 璃央 Four-Wind Discarded Four-Wind Discarded | |
| 14226 | 璃央 Four-kan Abortion Four-kan Abortion | |
| 14227 | 璃央 Nine Different Terminals and Honors Nine Different Terminals and Honors | |
| 14228 | 璃央 Dealing into Win after kan Dealing into Win after kan | |
| 14229 | 璃央 Root Root | |
| 14230 | 璃央 Terminals in All Sets Terminals in All Sets | |
| 14231 | 璃央 Single Wait after 4 Triplets Single Wait after 4 Triplets | |
| 14232 | 璃央 Pure Triplets Pure Triplets | |
| 14233 | 璃央 2/5/8 Triplets 2/5/8 Triplets | |
| 14234 | 璃央 Seven Pairs with One Duplicate Seven Pairs with One Duplicate | |
| 14235 | 璃央 Pure Seven Pairs Pure Seven Pairs | |
| 14236 | 璃央 All Terminals All Terminals | |
| 14237 | 璃央 Pure Single Wait after 4 Triplets Pure Single Wait after 4 Triplets | |
| 14238 | 璃央 Pure Seven Pairs with One Duplicate Pure Seven Pairs with One Duplicate | |
| 14239 | 璃央 Four Quads Four Quads | |
| 14240 | 璃央 Pure Four Quads Pure Four Quads | |
| 14241 | 璃央 特殊语音 - 连续打出多张相同牌的时候 Again? Aren't we stubborn? | |
| 14242 | 璃央 特殊语音 - 打出卖牌的时候 Even the finest venom is wasted on unworthy prey. | |
| 14243 | 璃央 特殊语音 - 余牌少于10 Now the real game begins. | |
| 14244 | 璃央 特殊语音 - 役满听牌 I hunt in silence. Always. | |
| 14245 | 璃央 特殊语音 - 倍满/三倍满听牌 Impress me, if you dare. | |
| 14246 | 璃央 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Everyone looks so delectable... | |
| 14247 | 璃央 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Don't keep a snake waiting. You won't like the consequences. | |
| 14248 | 艾因 对局开始 The hunt is on. Now, run wild on my "hunting ground"! | |
| 14249 | 艾因 终局一位-荣和获胜 Bullseye! | |
| 14250 | 艾因 终局一位-高分获胜 Match End - 1st Place (win by high points) | |
| 14251 | 艾因 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 So this is today's "hunting ground"... which means you all must be my prey. Heh heh. | |
| 14252 | 艾因 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Go on, run... before you lose your chance. | |
| 14253 | 艾丽莎 对局开始 Liisa Liisa will do her best! | |
| 14254 | 艾丽莎 终局一位-荣和获胜 Hehe! Told you Liisa Liisa is smart! | |
| 14255 | 艾丽莎 终局一位-高分获胜 Hmph! This is the power from Anca Ranch! | |
| 14256 | 艾丽莎 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Yahoo! Liisa Liisa is here again to play mahjong! | |
| 14257 | 艾丽莎 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Mmmmmmmh – Liisa Liisa's been waiting for you for ages and ages! | |
| 14258 | 卡维 对局开始 The wheels of fate have begun to turn... | |
| 14259 | 卡维 终局一位-荣和获胜 Such is fate. | |
| 14260 | 卡维 终局一位-高分获胜 I've seen through everything. | |
| 14261 | 卡维 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Care for a glimpse of fate? | |
| 14262 | 卡维 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 I'm ready. | |
| 14263 | 辉夜姬 对局开始 Hmph, mortals, behold the power of a true deity! | |
| 14264 | 辉夜姬 终局一位-荣和获胜 Hehehe... to actually believe you could triumph over me? How foolish! | |
| 14265 | 辉夜姬 终局一位-高分获胜 Deity power! Unleashed! Oh-hohohoho! | |
| 14266 | 辉夜姬 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Yoohoo! Have you been eagerly awaiting my arrival? | |
| 14267 | 辉夜姬 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 To think you'd make a deity wait for you, hmph, how insolent! | |
| 14268 | 夏弥尔 对局开始 May your journey today be filled with joy. | |
| 14269 | 夏弥尔 终局一位-荣和获胜 How lovely. Everyone here is as gentle as a breeze. | |
| 14270 | 夏弥尔 终局一位-高分获胜 I wish to share this happiness with you. | |
| 14271 | 夏弥尔 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Hello everyone. Even if it's not all about winning, I'm still going to play my best. Otherwise, we'd be spoiling a good game of mahjong, wouldn't we? | |
| 14272 | 夏弥尔 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 All set. We may begin whenever you're ready. | |
| 14273 | 莎拉 对局开始 Don't get so distracted by me that you miss what really matters, hehe... | |
| 14274 | 莎拉 终局一位-荣和获胜 Now then... I do hope you've all enjoyed yourselves. | |
| 14275 | 莎拉 终局一位-高分获胜 Hmm... this tempo feels just right. | |
| 14276 | 莎拉 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Mind if I join you? Let's not get too caught up in winning, and just have a lovely time. | |
| 14277 | 莎拉 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 There we go... I'm finding my rhythm now, and I can feel my body warming up... | |
| 14278 | 泽尼娅 对局开始 Let us play a clean game, and make it a brilliant one. | |
| 14279 | 泽尼娅 终局一位-荣和获胜 Apologies, but I won. | |
| 14280 | 泽尼娅 终局一位-高分获胜 Just as predicted, a flawless strike! | |
| 14281 | 泽尼娅 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Good day, everyone. | |
| 14282 | 泽尼娅 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Ready to start any time! | |
| 14283 | 约瑟夫 对局开始 Alright, let the treasure hunt begin! | |
| 14284 | 约瑟夫 终局一位-荣和获胜 Excellent! | |
| 14285 | 约瑟夫 终局一位-高分获胜 Now that's what I call a perfect victory! | |
| 14286 | 约瑟夫 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Hello, everybody! Hope you didn't start the fun without me. | |
| 14287 | 约瑟夫 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Everybody!R&Let's make this a good run, everybody! | |
| 14288 | 泽克斯 对局开始 Cheer up, my prey! I'm afraid this moment of happiness is your last. | |
| 14289 | 泽克斯 终局一位-荣和获胜 An excellent hunter won't be enthralled by a mere little rabbit! | |
| 14290 | 泽克斯 终局一位-高分获胜 How naive are you to think that points are my only prey in this match? Hehe! | |
| 14291 | 泽克斯 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Ah, mhm, I'm here. It's nothing. It doesn't take a lot of time to play a few rounds with you guys every once in a while. Besides, who doesn't like the sweet taste of victory? | |
| 14292 | 泽克斯 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 What are you waiting for? Start the game already! What? Do I need to tell you guys how to do everything? | |
| 14293 | 柚 对局开始 As the Witch of Justice, I shall ensure this match is conducted with absolute fairness. Therefore, do not even think of cheating before my great and powerful magic! | |
| 14294 | 柚 终局一位-荣和获胜 The almighty God of Justice, please bestow me with your powerful spells! | |
| 14295 | 柚 终局一位-高分获胜 Summon Red Panda Squad. Charge! | |
| 14296 | 柚 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 What's up, everyone! (Cho-cho! Choooo! Chooo-chooo!) Today, the Red Panda Squad will be your judges! They have a perfect 0% misjudgment rate, so you can all play without a worry! | |
| 14297 | 柚 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Elemental fluctuations are stable. No magic residue spotted. Room inspection complete. We are clear to begin! | |
| 14298 | 萊恩 对局开始 If I win, will you come to my magic show next time? | |
| 14299 | 萊恩 终局一位-荣和获胜 The technique onee-sama taught me really works like magic! | |
| 14300 | 萊恩 终局一位-高分获胜 I suppose I didn't let onee-sama down, right? | |
| 14301 | 萊恩 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 I'm here with onee-sama for some mahjong practice again. Happy to see everyone. | |
| 14302 | 萊恩 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 I'm ready to show onee-sama the results of my recent training now! | |
| 14303 | 汪次郎 对局开始 Time for my grand entrance, woof. | |
| 14304 | 汪次郎 终局一位-荣和获胜 Piece of cake! | |
| 14305 | 汪次郎 终局一位-高分获胜 When I go all out, even I'm afraid of what I can do. | |
| 14306 | 汪次郎 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Yo, everyone! Here I am for mahjong, woof! | |
| 14307 | 汪次郎 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 The gods themselves are smiling upon me. | |
| 14308 | 一之瀨空 对局开始 Let's begin then. | |
| 14309 | 一之瀨空 终局一位-荣和获胜 While things deviated slightly from my initial calculations, the result is acceptable. | |
| 14310 | 一之瀨空 终局一位-高分获胜 Startled? Of course. Your reaction was part of my calculations as well. | |
| 14311 | 一之瀨空 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Count me in! | |
| 14312 | 一之瀨空 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Just so you know, I won't be holding back. | |
| 14313 | 一姬 对局开始 Come on, let's play, nyaa! In this room, time is points, nyaa! | |
| 14314 | 一姬 终局一位-荣和获胜 Victory, nyaa! | |
| 14315 | 一姬 终局一位-高分获胜 Nyaaaaa! | |
| 14316 | 一姬 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 I won't go easy on you today, nyaa! | |
| 14317 | 一姬 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Hurry up and sit down, nyaa! | |
| 14318 | 七夕 对局开始 Age is just a number. Bring it on! | |
| 14319 | 七夕 终局一位-荣和获胜 Haha! That's me! | |
| 14320 | 七夕 终局一位-高分获胜 Hmph! I wasn't even using ten percent of my real power. | |
| 14321 | 七夕 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Once you're in this room, you're my friend! Here, a welcome gift for you. It's a limited-edition red string of fate from the God of Love, friends only! | |
| 14322 | 七夕 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 That old woman always said you must do your best when tying fates, and the same goes for mahjong. So I won't show any mercy! | |
| 14323 | 七海礼奈 对局开始 I'm going to do my best. | |
| 14324 | 七海礼奈 终局一位-荣和获胜 Just got lucky. | |
| 14325 | 七海礼奈 终局一位-高分获胜 Never expected to win this big! | |
| 14326 | 七海礼奈 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 My apologies for the wait, everyone. | |
| 14327 | 七海礼奈 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 It looks like the game is about to begin. | |
| 14328 | 三上千织 对局开始 Now – who's – gonna – be – last – place? | |
| 14329 | 三上千织 终局一位-荣和获胜 Oops, looks like I just won! | |
| 14330 | 三上千织 终局一位-高分获胜 No one in this world can defeat me! | |
| 14331 | 三上千织 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 I'm here! | |
| 14332 | 三上千织 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Let's get started! | |
| 14333 | 九条璃雨 对局开始 Pardon me. Now, let's begin. | |
| 14334 | 九条璃雨 终局一位-荣和获胜 Not bad. | |
| 14335 | 九条璃雨 终局一位-高分获胜 Mahjong's actually pretty fun. | |
| 14336 | 九条璃雨 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Excuse me, I'm here for mahjong. Is this the right place? | |
| 14337 | 九条璃雨 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Then I'll begin. | |
| 14338 | 二之宮花 对局开始 ...Let's begin. | |
| 14339 | 二之宮花 终局一位-荣和获胜 This is nothing, really... I hope you'll be amazed by what's next. | |
| 14340 | 二之宮花 终局一位-高分获胜 Did you see that? That's... everything I've got! | |
| 14341 | 二之宮花 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 I'll do my best. | |
| 14342 | 二之宮花 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Please... don't be too harsh. | |
| 14343 | 二阶堂美纪 对局开始 Make your move with caution. | |
| 14344 | 二阶堂美纪 终局一位-荣和获胜 Well well, how enthusiastic... For some reason, my body is heating up... | |
| 14345 | 二阶堂美纪 终局一位-高分获胜 This feeling of release... so intoxicating! | |
| 14346 | 二阶堂美纪 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 How could I possibly miss a party like this, hehe. | |
| 14347 | 二阶堂美纪 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 We've been waiting just for you... | |
| 14348 | 五十岚阳菜 对局开始 Everyone, let's have fun! | |
| 14349 | 五十岚阳菜 终局一位-荣和获胜 I won! All Simples... Wait, are there more Yaku in this hand? | |
| 14350 | 五十岚阳菜 终局一位-高分获胜 Whoaaaa! The kitty was right! These points are HUGE! | |
| 14351 | 五十岚阳菜 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Heeey, everyone! I'm here to join the fun! | |
| 14352 | 五十岚阳菜 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 When will we start? When will we start? | |
| 14353 | 八木唯 对局开始 Senpai, let's do this. | |
| 14354 | 八木唯 终局一位-荣和获胜 Yes... | |
| 14355 | 八木唯 终局一位-高分获胜 Yes, I did it. | |
| 14356 | 八木唯 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Excuse me. | |
| 14357 | 八木唯 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 I'm ready. | |
| 14358 | 北原莉莉 对局开始 Beware, this table is crawling with the greedy hands of desire. | |
| 14359 | 北原莉莉 终局一位-荣和获胜 Life is meant to be fun. Otherwise, what's the point? | |
| 14360 | 北原莉莉 终局一位-高分获胜 It looks like your gods have forsaken you. | |
| 14361 | 北原莉莉 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 orry for the wait. | |
| 14362 | 北原莉莉 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 I've waited for you for so long that even the flowers have withered. | |
| 14363 | 北见纱和子 对局开始 I'm looking forward to our time together. | |
| 14364 | 北见纱和子 终局一位-荣和获胜 Hehe, it seems all that careful planning paid off. | |
| 14365 | 北见纱和子 终局一位-高分获胜 A wonderful surprise! A big win like this every now and then is the best part of mahjong, isn't it? | |
| 14366 | 北见纱和子 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 So sorry to have kept you all waiting. | |
| 14367 | 北见纱和子 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Come and find a seat. We're just about to begin. | |
| 14368 | 原村和 对局开始 Let's have a good game. | |
| 14369 | 原村和 终局一位-荣和获胜 Feeling good. Hope I can keep the momentum going. | |
| 14370 | 原村和 终局一位-高分获胜 My focus is perfect right now. | |
| 14371 | 原村和 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Are you my practice partners today? Nice to meet you. | |
| 14372 | 原村和 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 I'm ready. Let's begin. | |
| 14373 | 四宫辉夜 对局开始 It's a pleasure to meet you. | |
| 14374 | 四宫辉夜 终局一位-荣和获胜 Ah, I won. | |
| 14375 | 四宫辉夜 终局一位-高分获胜 Looks like the winner is already decided. | |
| 14376 | 四宫辉夜 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 I'm assuming that everyone has taken their seats. | |
| 14377 | 四宫辉夜 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Whenever you're ready. | |
| 14378 | 四宮夏生 对局开始 The stage is all set! | |
| 14379 | 四宮夏生 终局一位-荣和获胜 Oops, that's a win for me. | |
| 14380 | 四宮夏生 终局一位-高分获胜 Ahahaha! Look! My blazing victory! | |
| 14381 | 四宮夏生 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Hey. So um... I'm here to play. | |
| 14382 | 四宮夏生 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Go easy on me, guys. | |
| 14383 | 天江衣 对局开始 Let's get started! | |
| 14384 | 天江衣 终局一位-荣和获胜 The sun is rising! | |
| 14385 | 天江衣 终局一位-高分获胜 The moon has risen. | |
| 14386 | 天江衣 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 *yawn* Sorry I overslept... You didn't start without Koromo, did you? | |
| 14387 | 天江衣 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Hmph, hmph... Are we starting? | |
| 14388 | 如月莲 对局开始 Let's all enjoy the coming matches, but please remember to play by the rules. | |
| 14389 | 如月莲 终局一位-荣和获胜 It's nothing to be proud of. | |
| 14390 | 如月莲 终局一位-高分获胜 Things like this happen. | |
| 14391 | 如月莲 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 I apologize for the delay. | |
| 14392 | 如月莲 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 There is still time to make your final preparations. | |
| 14393 | 姬川响 对局开始 Sigh, they wouldn't have to lose if they just stayed away from the table. Why do these noobs never get it? | |
| 14394 | 姬川响 终局一位-荣和获胜 Not surprising at all. It's nothing! | |
| 14395 | 姬川响 终局一位-高分获胜 Alright, guys, you know the drill! Let's see some hype in the chat for the great Hibiki's victory! | |
| 14396 | 姬川响 特殊语音 - 进入友人房 Yo! Break a leg. Just don't get knocked out by me. | |
| 14397 | 姬川响 特殊语音 - 友人房内准备 Whenever you're ready! | |
| 14398 | 宫永咲 对局开始 Let's have fun together. | |
| 14399 | 宫永咲 终局一位-荣和获胜 That's a win... | |
| 14400 | 宫永咲 终局一位-高分获胜 Thanks, everyone. Phew... you are all so good! It was really tough to stay in first place. |